High Definition Standalone Driving Recorder
Regular price $49.99 Sale price
Reliable, Easy-to-use HD Driving Recorder with GPS
- HD GPS standalone driving recorder with 2.3-inch LCD display
- Snapshot feature allows you to take still images, even remove from vehicle to capture collision damage
- Integrated microphone records the sounds inside your vehicle
- Incident Detection sensor automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
- Global Positioning System: GPS function to provide information, such as images recording, map, images, maps, tracks, coordinates, time and speed. Data can be imported to software PC Tool, which will be fully saved in PC.
- 2.3" Monitor:2.3" monitor records images clearly and provides real-time playback. Record and playback right away are much more convenient. Snapshot helps return to the accident scene to clarify the responsibility for the accident.
- Gravity Sensor: The gravity sensor will be enabling if detecting vehicle vibration, collision, and emergency brake. The system will automatically trigger gravity sensor and manual recording file protection to ensure that the event intact replication
- Support Dual Camera:With 1080p Full HD (1920 ¡Á 1080 pixels) and 1080p Dual (1920 ¡Á 1080 pixels). supports front and rear image recording to ensure a safe driving experience.
- Full-HD Front Camera：The 170 degree ultra-wide-angle front camera captures? Full-HD video @ 30fps, making use of Wide Dynamic Range to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- Rear Camera：Included with the V1P is a connectable VGA rear camera which records its surroundings using a 120-degree lens.
- Snapshot: Press and quickly take accidental or interesting photos to become a great guidance for accident
- F/2.0 Fast Aperture, 160 Degree Wide Angle
GPS Signal: GPS to provide information, such as images recording, map, images, maps, tracks, coordinates, time and speed. Data can be imported to software PC Tool, which will be fully saved in PC.
Full HD 1080P Recording: Up to 1080P high definition recording for clearer images. Premium recording quality to be your guardian on the road.
Real-time Playback: Recording images clearly and provides real-time playback. Record and playback right away is much more convenient and become great evidence for the accident.
Dash Cam Player Software: Garmin self-developed Dash Cam Player software provides significant information such as images, maps, tracks, coordinates, time and speed. Data provide the best reference back to the accident scene. Garmin offers a "point to point" comparison. Click track info to view the correspondent image with a relative position on the map. Garmin provides a more efficient tool to compare data information.
- 1080p Full HD (1920*1080 pixels): Only the front camera.
- 1080p Dual (1920*1080 pixels): supports front and rear image recording to ensure a safe driving experience.